Pulse is seeking a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist or CBT therapist to join a CAMHS eating disorders service in Surrey. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours, for an ongoing period.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within a CAMHS Eating Disorders setting to be considered for the role.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.