As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently seeking a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join their NHS Client’s well-established Older Adults team, based in Surrey. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration. Counselling Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
The psychologist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to Older Adults with complex mental health conditions. They will advise non-psychological professionals on best psychological care, as well as holding a clinical caseload.
If you are a patient and compassionate psychologist with a person-centred approach, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.