Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for a new opportunity?
Pulse are currently working with a fantastic client based in East Yorkshire, who are looking for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with Neuro experience to join their busy team. The vacancy is available to start with immediate effect, offering 25 hours per week for an initial three-month period, with a view to extend.
The post holder will be delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to a caseload of individuals with a range of Neurological conditions and acquired brain injuries. The job requires an integrated MDT approach with an emphasis on collaborative working.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.