Are you a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, with experience in Learning Disabilities?
If you answered yes to the above question, then we have an exciting new opportunity to share with you! Our client is seeking a band 7 or 8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their Adult Learning Disabilities team, within an NHS Trust in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The psychologist will undertake assessments, formulation, indirect work with carers, consultation, signposting and deliver therapy for working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. You will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team which includes Psychiatrists, care manager, physiotherapists, nurses and health support workers.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered, hold the relevant qualifications, and have previous experience in a similar role.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app- Timesheets are processed faster
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.