An opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a Looked After Children service in Wolverhampton. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 3 days per week for an initial 3-months. To be considered for this post it is essential that you have previous experience in a similar environment.
The aim of this role is to provide a highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties.
Duties within this post may include:
- Carrying out assessments and therapeutic interventions independently
- Managing own caseload
- Advising other professionals
- Waitlist initiative
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.