An opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a specialist LAC service in Birmingham covering a period of maternity leave. This role is offering an immediate start and will require the candidate to work between two and four days per week.
The psychologist will hold a clinical caseload, providing assessments and triage on a 1-2-1 basis as well as with groups of service users. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising and training on best psychological care.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.