A new opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders, to join our client’s well-established NHS trust in South West London. This post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, for an ongoing period.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing CBT assessments to a caseload of individuals, diagnosed with varying disorders.
- To formulate and implement individualised plans and employing methods based upon the CBT model for eating disorders.
- To liaise with other clinicians involved in the patient’s care to ensure the patient’s physical safety is prioritised.
- To work autonomously within your role, remaining legally and professionally responsible for your own work.
- To provide psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to clients’ formulations, diagnoses and treatment plans.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.