Pulse are currently looking for an HCPC registered psychologist to work in an adult eating disorders service. This is suitable for someone with previous experience as you would be the solo psychologist at this site. This is a permanent vacancy based in Lancashire, offering full-time hours.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing CBT assessments to a caseload of individuals, diagnosed with varying disorders.
- To formulate and implement individualised plans and employing methods based upon the CBT model for eating disorders.
- To liaise with other clinicians involved in the patient’s care to ensure the patient’s physical safety is prioritised.
- To work autonomously within your role, remaining legally and professionally responsible for your own work.
- To provide psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to clients’ formulations, diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.