Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with a passion for making a difference to patients lives?
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to undertake a permanent position within a service for young people with eating disorders. This is a full-time permanent role that is available to start as soon as possible.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Extensive experience of working within an eating disorders service
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.