A permanent position has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a Tier 2 CAMHS service in Derbyshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours on a permanent basis. The client will also consider a Counselling Psychologist for this position.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. The successful psychologist would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses.
Duties within this role will include:
• Leading on the development of Care Plans for children and young people within your cluster
• Offer clinical supervision to staff and will provide support to the team
• You will hold the highest aspirations for children and young people and will liaise closely with our partners to ensure compliance and excellence
• We will actively support you in your role and provide you with training, development and clinical supervision
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.