Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with experience of working within a CAMHS neuro service, to join our clients private practice based in Surrey.
Within this role, you would work in a CAMHS Neurodevelopmental team, carrying out specialist neurodevelopmental assessments and cognitive assessments. You will be offering CBT treatment for a variety of mental health issues and challenging behaviours as well as managing interventions with families, schools and social services. Some group work may be involved in this post. Experience within a similar setting is desirable.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous CAMHS neuro experience, in addition to the relevant qualifications.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.