A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Psychologist with extensive neuro experience to join a well-established NHS CAMHS team based in Berkshire. This locum vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time and full-time hours for an ongoing period.
This role involves providing assessments for children and young people with autism and neurodevelopmental disorders, whilst also providing therapy and psychological interventions with families post-diagnosis. Offering advice and consultation on clients care to colleagues and to other non-professional carers is also a key part in this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.