For competitive pay rates, an efficient compliance service and the best opportunities on the market, get in touch with Pulse.
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team, located in London. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of mental health issues.
Ideally candidates apply will have experience of working within diagnosis of ASD, attachment issues and infant mental health. Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will need full-time availability and the ability to start as soon as possible.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.