An exciting opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a fantastic CAMHS team based in South London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 4 months with the view to extend.
The post holder will work within a CAMHS team, with children and young people that have a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.