We are currently recruiting for a band 8a/b Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, for a position available at CAMHS team within the Dumfries area. This position is available for candidates to start as soon as possible working full or part time hours for an initial 6-month period.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.