An exciting opportunity has become available for a Qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with CAMHS experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Essex.
This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time, for an ongoing period.
The Psychologist will be conducting and treating children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, whilst supporting their carers/parents and families. They will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.