Pulse is currently seeking a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with CAMHS experience to join our client’s Eating Disorders service, based in their NHS hospital in Middlesex. The Psychologist in post will need to be experienced within Eating Disorders and must be available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a locum basis.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.