We are currently seeking a determined Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients Adult Mental Health team, within an NHS trust in County Armagh. This position will be available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full or part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The Psychologist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with complex mental health needs. The post holder will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role and hold the relevant qualifications.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster!
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect clinical or counselling psychologist for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.