A rewarding opportunity has opened for a Qualified Psychologist to join an Adult Psychological Therapy Service based in Londonderry. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work in a community setting with working age adults with complex mental health conditions. Whilst working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the psychologist will advise non-psychological professionals on best psychological care, as well as holding a clinical caseload. The psychologist will undertake assessments, as well as deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.