Pulse is recruiting for a HCPC Registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with experience within an Adult Mental Health setting and would be based in the central region of Wales. The position available is for 2 days per week however full-time applicants will be considered.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, covering a minimum of 2 days for 3 months initially. The candidate appointed will be providing psychological interventions for services users aged 18-65 who have a broad range of mental health issues.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.