Pulse have a new opportunity for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work within an NHS Adult Mental Health team based in Londonderry. This is a locum vacancy which is available foe the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible working full time hours, for an initial 3 month period.
The Psychologist will undetake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with complex mental health needs. The post holder will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.