Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, for a locum position available at our private clients practice based in London. This vacancy offers 3 days a week work, for an initial period, in which candidates can work flexibly including evenings and weekends should they wish.
The post holder will be working with adults and adolescents with complex mental health conditions, eating disorders. You will also be required to treat patients for trauma.To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.