We are currently seeking a band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our client’s Adult Inpatient team within an NHS Trust based in Bedfordshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The post holder will work within an Inpatient service for adults with complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must be HCPC registered, and experience working in a similar job role.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.