Are you a determined and caring Psychologist seeking a new role?
Pulse are currently seeking a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients low secure service working with adolescent patients. You will be skilled in CBT and DBT with previous experience working with adolescents to be successful in this role. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-6 month period.
The post holder will work within an inpatient service for adolescents with psychosis and personality disorders. The psychologist will have experience working with adults with complex mental health conditions, and ideally be able to conduct HCR-20 risk assessments. The post holder will also undertake assessments and deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.