An opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical or Educational Psychologist to work within a Regional Lead capacity for a group of residential schools in Wiltshire and Oxfordshire. This is a permanent vacancy which is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours. The client will also consider a Counselling Psychologist for this position.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. The successful psychologist would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The Clinical Psychologist in post will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
- Experience in CYP – particularly learning disabilities, mental health, and neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Ideally management experience due to seniority of the role
- Ideally have previous experience working within residential or SEN settings
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.