Pulse is now recruiting to multiple CBT therapist positions, in an innovative IAPT service for a 6-month contract. The post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
The role is based in Herefordshire at a well-established NHS trust which is closely located to a main line train station, and has regular transport links to and from the trust.
This position is available to start in upcoming weeks working full time hours, Monday to Friday.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.