Are you a CBT Therapist with IAPT experience, looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
Our NHS client located in West Yorkshire is now seeking an experienced Band 7 CBT Therapist to join their IAPT service, providing therapy to those with mental health disorders. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering a full time, permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- BABCP accreditation
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience is essential
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.