An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Acute Mental Health CBT Therapist to join a well-established private hospital based in Surrey. The appointed Cognitive behavioural therapist will be able to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week permanently.
The successful CBT therapist will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to patients with Long Term Condition mental health disorders, therefore applying therapists must have completed LTC training.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have:
• A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Full BABCP accreditation
• Completed LTC training
• Extensive Mental Health experience
• The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
• Be comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation (face-to-face and via telephone)
• An IAPT supervision course is ideal, but not essential for the role
• Be empathetic and understanding
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.