Our NHS client based in Oxfordshire is now seeking an experienced High Intensity CBT Therapist to join their Adults service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-months.
Skills and experience required for this role:
• BABCP accreditation – Essential
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ideally 2-3 years Step 3 experience
The Key Responsibilities and duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
• Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
• Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
• Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
By registering your interest with Pulse, you will have access to a variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35). We also work on a number of exclusive vacancies. These vacancies will be discussed with you by a dedicated recruitment consultant who has considerable experience within the Talking Therapies market.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.