Pulse utilise the latest technology to make the process quick and easy to ensure you are in your ideal role as soon as possible. Our aim is to make sure your experience as a candidate with us is as seamless as possible, that’s why we have dedicated teams of specialist consultants and fantastic support functions.
We are now seeking a CBT Therapist, to join a fantastic IAPT service within a well-established based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours 5 days per week for 3-months initially.
The post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence-based practice within an IAPT setting.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited – or able to meet criteria for accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.