Our NHS client based in Mansfield is now seeking an experienced High Intensity CBT Therapist to join their IAPT service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-months
Skills and experience:
• BABCP accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
Candidates applying will need to be able to cover late appointments and have own laptop.
• Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
• Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
• Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Joining Pulse will mean that you will be working with the UK’s leading Psychological Therapies recruitment company, with a fantastic team of experienced consultants. We also have an efficient compliance team and dedicated sales support who are here to help with your queries.
Other benefits include:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.