Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 7 CBT Therapist to work in London. Our client is looking for a clinician to join the service for 3 months, during this time you would be responsible for treating clients with anxiety and depression. At least one year’s previous experience working within an IAPT service would be desirable.
BABCP accreditation is desired for the position although not essential. Applicants will also be considered based on experience.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.