Our NHS client located in Grimsby is now seeking an experienced CBT Therapist to join their service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start immediately, offering full time hours for 3-months initially.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
Skills and experience:
• BABCP accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
• Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Cognitive Behavioural Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.