We are currently seeking a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist or CBT therapist to work within an NHS trusts community team located in Lancashire. The role includes providing therapy to adults over the age of 18. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours on a locum basis.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations such as BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- Relevant experience
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.