Pulse is now seeking a CBT Therapist, to join a fantastic IAPT service within a well-established NHS Trust in Durham. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 4-month period.
The post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence-based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.