An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Qualified High Intensity CBT Therapist to join a dynamic talking therapies team based in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent post which is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to clients that have a range of complex anxiety disorders, PTSD and depression related illnesses. You must have a qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and be BABCP accredited to apply.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within a similar environment and is comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation, both face-to-face and over the telephone.
If you feel that this is a perfect role for you, then please contact the team today.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.