Our client based in Edinburgh is currently seeking an experienced CBT Therapist to join their well-established service.
The post holder will work as a leader within the multi-disciplinary team, participating in team decision making, clinical governance, evaluation and audit activity, providing training and supervision to therapists. The post holder will also be responsible for monitoring and evaluating performance within the team, maintaining standards and implementing therapeutic procedures within the hospital.
Previous drug and alcohol addiction experience is essential to be considered for this role.
Our client offers meals and parking whilst on site, a contributory pension after 3 months service, and a very pro-active training programme. They will also offer 4 weeks free accommodation on site if required due to relocation.Duties will include:
• Assessing clients to see if they'll benefit from CBT
• Discussing therapy plans with clients, focusing on what they want to change
• Encouraging clients to talk about feelings and behaviour
• Helping clients practise the changes you've discussed
• Providing group sessions
• Checking clients' progress
• Providing advice to other health professionals
• Talking to family members
• Keeping accurate records
• Following data protection and confidentiality rules
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team for more information! Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.