Pulse is currently recruiting for a CBT therapist to join a growing IAPT service. The post will be attractive to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapist training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
The role is based in the area of East London at a well-established NHS trust which is closely located to a main line train station, which has regular transport links to and from the trust.
This position is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday for a duration of 3 months.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.