An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Qualified High Intensity CBT Therapist to join a dynamic talking therapies team based within an NHS trust in Chester. This vacancy offers 3 days work each week and is set to last 3 months, with possibility to be extended.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to clients that have a range of complex anxiety disorders, PTSD and depression related illnesses. You must have a qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and be BABCP accredited to apply.
Applicants must have the skills and knowledge to use complex methods of psychological intervention and management, and previous experience working within an IAPT service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.