Pulse currently have a locum requirement for a Band 7 CBT Therapist to join our clients CAMHS team within an NHS trust located in Lancashire. This is a locum vacancy which is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to young people. You must be able to assess, monitor, and review the mental state and risk of service users.
You must have the following to be considered for the role:
- Qualification in CBT to diploma level or above
- Previous CAMHS experience
- BABCP accreditation
If you feel that this is a perfect role for you, then please contact the team today.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies, and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.