Are you a CBT therapist eager to find a new role?
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a growing team in a well-established NHS trust based in Bristol. Our client is looking for a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist who can Provide intervention for 5-18 year olds and their families. Seeking someone who is registered with the relevant governing body and who also has extensive experience working within a CAMHS service.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation and MUST have previous CAMHS experience.
This is a full-time locum role, available to start immediately for an initial 3-month contract.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• Pain Management experience
• 121 and group assessments of patients.
• Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.