Are you a Qualified CBT Therapist, eager to find a new role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a dynamic NHS trust based near Winslow, Buckinghamshire. The role is start as soon as possible, working 3 days a week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that the candidate is BABCP accredited to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
- CBT experience
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal CBT candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.