Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
Our NHS client based in Essex is now seeking an experienced High Intensity CBT Therapist to join their IAPT service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
Skills and experience required for this CBT therapist role:
• BABCP accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ongoing review and management of own caseload
• Delivery of CBT duration face to face therapy sessions
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
• Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this CBT therapist role, please apply today using the form below.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a CBT therapist to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.