An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified Band 7 CBT Therapist to join well established NHS trust based in Berkshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 5-month period.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations - BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
- Contribute to the development of new areas of care and treatment
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.