Are you a CBT Therapist looking for the start of a new exciting role?
Our private client based in North London have a requirement for an experienced CBT Therapist to carry out treatment of a wide range of mental health difficulties including addictions, depression, anxiety, stress and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) to adults and young people between the ages of 12 and 18.
This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours.
The post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and ideally you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_PTS – PT South
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.