Here at Pulse, we now have an exciting opportunity for a CBT Therapist to join a well-established private practice in Aberdeen. The practice enable their patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity. The successful candidate will be working as part of an experienced MDT team, providing 1:1 therapy for outpatients.
To be considered for this role, you must have gained the relevant postgraduate qualification and have experience of working with clients suffering with acute mental health difficulties. Previous experience of addictions and/or eating disorders would be an advantage but is not essential. You must also be able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
Working hours and days for this role are: 2 ½ days per week (Hours 20 hours per week)Duties will include:
• Applications are welcomed from experienced CBT therapists and psychologists.
• The candidate must have gained a relevant postgraduate qualification.
• Must have experience of working with clients suffering with acute mental health difficulties.
• Experience of addictions and / or eating disorders would be an advantage.
• Able to work effectively as part of a small multidisciplinary team is key.
• Manage your own caseload.
If you feel like you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.