We have an opportunity available for a High Intensity Therapist to work within the Essex area. You will work with clients who have a range of complex problems related to anxiety and depression and treat accordingly. You will assess a client's suitability for psychological interventions and formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes.
BABCP accreditation is desired for the position although not essential. Applicants will be considered based on experience.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for a 3-month period, offering full-time hours Monday - Friday.
Why work for Pulse Staffing?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions applying
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.