Here at Pulse, we are now seeking a Psychotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust, working in their CAMHS service on a full-time basis. The role is based in London with many close by amenities and regular running public transport.
The candidate appointed will use personal treatment plans and a variety of non-medical treatments to address the client's thought processes, feelings and behaviour, understand inner conflicts and find new ways to alleviate and deal with distress.
You will be contributing to the duty system and triage team, alongside a small generic caseload within an Emotional and Behavioural Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with individuals on a one-to-one basis and with couples, families and groups of clients
- Encourage the client to talk about and explore their feelings and behaviour
- Run group sessions with people undergoing therapy in a clinical setting
- Keep abreast of developments in theory and research
- Network within the health professional community and other potential business areas to maintain continuity of work and client base
- Evaluate therapy outcomes and write reports
Why join Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.