Are you a dedicated Psychotherapist with previous experience within CAMHS?
A fantastic new position has become available for a Psychotherapist to work within a CAMHS service based in Kent. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a Psychotherapeutic service for children, adolescent's, and their families who display mental health difficulties. You will provide assessments, short, medium and long-term treatment to service users up to the age of 18, and offer advice and consultations to other professionals within the service.
- Daily payroll
- Free training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.