Here at Pulse, we are seeking a Psychotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS Trust working in their CAMHS service on a full-time basis. The role is based in Essex with many close by amenities and regular running public transport.
The candidate appointed will use personal treatment plans and a variety of non-medical treatments to address the client's thought processes, feelings and behaviour, understand inner conflicts and find new ways to alleviate and deal with distress.
You will be contributing to the duty system and triage team, alongside a small generic caseload of service users.
Responsibilities will include:
• Carefully observe children and young people and respond to what they might be communicating through their behaviour and play
• Encourage the client to talk about and explore their feelings and behaviour
• Run group sessions with people undergoing therapy in a clinical setting
• Keep abreast of developments in theory and research
• Network within the health professional community and other potential business areas to maintain continuity of work and client base
• Evaluate therapy outcomes and write reports
Once you are in touch with Pulse we will be able to give you more information on the benefits of working for Pulse Psychological Therapies who are leading the way in Mental health recruitment but below are just some of the benefits Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.